Wrist pain. It’s one of the most common symptoms of wrist tenosynovitis, also known as wrist tendonitis. Read more about why the pain originates⎯and how to treat it.
Causes & Triggers
- Thickened wrist joint sheath
- Creates higher friction environment for tendons
- Constricts tendon movement
- Inhibits tendon’s natural gliding movement
Signs & Symptoms
- Pain (with or without movement)
Tips & Treatment
- While usually limited to one tendon, tendonitis can affect multiple tendons.
- It occurs most often where tendon crosses tendon, or where tendon intersects a bony prominence.