Your First Visit
1. Arrive early. Arriving 30 minutes before your appointment will allow for time to complete paperwork, copy insurance cards and address any additional necessary information. Please bring a family or friend if you need assistance getting into our building. Wheelchairs are located within the entryway of most Orthopedic ONE locations for your use.
2. Complete your medical history and registration forms. For your convenience, these forms are available for download on your physician’s full profile page, which can be found by selecting your physician from the Physician Finder. Once downloaded, please print, complete and bring with you to your appointment.
3. Bring a list of current medications and pharmacy information. Please bring a list of all medications you are taking, both prescription and over-the-counter, as well as the name of your pharmacy and the pharmacy’s address and phone number.
4. Bring X-rays, CT scans, MRI films or bone scans. If you’ve had imaging done outside of Orthopedic One, please make arrangements to pick up any X-rays, films or scans related to your current condition and bring them with you to your appointment. It is important your provider have access to such images, or rescheduling or reimaging may be required.
5. Bring your insurance card, co-payment and any referrals that may be required. If you are covered by the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation or a third-party payer such as an automobile insurer or attorney, please contact us prior to your appointment regarding our policies.
6. Bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Card. Patients can avoid COVID Testing prior to a procedure/surgery at many of our partnered hospitals and surgery centers by providing proof of vaccination. If you are fully vaccinated, please have your card with you and present it to the Front Desk Team for scanning. We will keep a copy in the event we need to share with a surgical facility.