In The Community
As Ohio’s largest, physician-owned orthopedic practice, we understand the importance healthcare organizations play in supporting local community. We know we have ONE important goal in common, and that is YOU.
SUPPORTING THE ORGANIZATIONS AND COMMUNITIES SERVING OUR PATIENTS.
There are many factors that play into our patient’s health & wellness. At Orthopedic ONE, we know that the health of our patients represents the health of our community. We believe in the benefits of supporting organizations that are here to help our patients reach those goals of a happy, healthy lifestyle.
- Adaptive Sports Connection
- Alex’s Sunnyside Playroom
- American Red Cross
- Arthritis Foundation
- Byron Saunders Foundation
- COPC Foundation
- Foster Teen Christmas
- Grace Clinic
- Make It Fit Foundation
- Mount Carmel Foundation
- OhioHealth Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio
- Recreation Unlimited
- Universal Health Aid Columbus
- Volunteers of America
- Numerous local programs benefiting the communities served by Orthopedic ONE
- Community Education classes focusing on current health and prevention topics
SERVING THE NEEDS OF OUR MEDICAL COMMUNITY.
Orthopedic ONE comprises nearly 60 of the top orthopedic physician specialists in central Ohio. All of which share a longstanding commitment to the betterment of the medical community and the orthopedic specialty at large. Orthopedic ONE physicians collaborate with local organizations to provide public service programs, are heavily involved in the education and training of future medical professionals, and lead research initiatives that generate new techniques, technology, and care paths to improve the lives of people in our community.
- Columbus Medical Association’s Physicians’ Free Clinic
- Voluntary Care Network
- Operation Walk USA
- COSI’s Surgical Suite: Total Knee Replacement program
- Riverside Methodist Hospital Indigent Clinic
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Contribution to OhioHealth, Mount Carmel Health System, and the Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine residency programs
- Ongoing research and publications across all sub-specialties
- Healthcare professional education with a focus on current concepts, family medicine, nursing, physical therapy, and urgent care, as related to orthopedics
HELPING LOCAL ATHLETES STAY IN THE GAME
The sideline is no place for an athlete. Orthopedic ONE is proud to support athletes at all levels of play here in Columbus. Our team of physicians, therapists and Certified Athletic Trainers provide orthopedic, injury prevention and rehabilitation services to some of the most elite professional organizations in central Ohio, as well as collegiate, high school and club programs.
For more information on partnership opportunities and/or event coverage, or any other inquiries relating to Orthopedic ONE in the community, please contact Laura Fagert, Community Relations Manager, at email@example.com or by phone at 614-827-8672.