Dr. Dennis J. Taylor specializes in general orthopedics, with special interests in shoulder and knee arthroscopy, and total knee and shoulder replacement.
He is a graduate of Wright State University with a residency at Mount Carmel Medical Center in Columbus. Dr. Taylor is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons, where he also holds a specialty board certification as a diplomat. In addition, Dr. Taylor is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Ohio Orthopaedic Society.
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Degenerative Joint Disease of the Knee/ Osteoarthritis
- Chronic Shoulder Instability
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Cartilage Injuries (Meniscus)
Commonly Performed Procedures
Medical School:Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
Orthopedic Residency:Mount Carmel Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
Board Certification:American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Ohio Orthopedic Society (OOS)
- Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA)