Michael Rerko, M.D.
Online Patient Reviews
Dr. Michael Rerko is a Board Certified orthopedic surgeon with a American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons sub-specialty certification for hand surgery, and fellowship training in hand and upper extremity. Dr. Rerko completed his orthopedic residency program at The Ohio State University and fellowship training at The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
His practice includes the treatment of:
- Common hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder conditions
- Nerve compression conditions such as carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome
- Nerve injuries of the hand and upper extremity
- Degenerative and overuse conditions of the upper extremity
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Fractures and traumatic upper extremity injuries
- Arthroscopic surgery of the hand and upper extremity
- Dr. Rerko also has training and experience in more areas such as microsurgery, replantation, and joint replacement of the hand and upper extremity.
UndergraduateThe University of Notre Dame; Bachelor of Science-Magna cum laude
Medical DegreeIndiana University School of Medicine
ResidencyThe Ohio State University Medical Center
FellowshipUniversity of Pittsburgh Medical Center: Fellowship Training in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery