Governor appoints Jonathan Feibel, MD, to State Medical Board of Ohio
Orthopedic ONE surgeon and partner, Dr. Jonathan B. Feibel, was recently appointed by Governor Mike DeWine to serve a 5-year term on the State Medical Board of Ohio. The board is comprised of twelve members who serve to protect and enhance the health and safety of the public through effective medical regulation.
The agency's goals are to:
- Ensure persons practicing medicine meet sufficient standards of education, training, competence and ethics.
- Define and advocate for standards of safe medical practice.
- Prohibit persons from practicing medicine whose violations are so egregious as to forfeit the privilege or who other wise lack the legal authority.
- Provide information about the licensees of the Medical Board, the Board's functions and operations, and the laws governing the practice of medicine.
- Achieve and maintain the highest possible levels of organizational efficacy.
We congratulate Dr. Feibel on this prestigious appointment and look forward to his contributions to the health and safety of our community!