4th Annual Soccer Sports Medicine Symposium – CME Event
Saturday, September 26, 2015 – All Day Event
Registration is now open for the 4th Annual Soccer Sports Medicine Symposium
Jointly presented by: &
Orthopedic ONE, in Joint Providership with Ohio Health Continuing Medical Education Present: 4th Annual Soccer Sports Medicine Symposium
This course is designed to provide the latest information regarding the prevention, recognition, and treatment of medical conditions as it pertains to the sport of soccer. The conference will focus on practical and clinically relevant information for participants to use in their daily practice. After participating in this activity, the attendees should be more confident in their ability to :
- Apply the most current knowledge of knee biologics and appropriate rehabilitation
- Summarize management of sports hernia and athletic pubalgia injuries and the rehabilitation
- Assess concussion issues specific to soccer from baseline testing, on the field management, rehabilitation, and return to sport
Summarize current updates on cardiac issues relating to soccer players
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Ohio State Medical Association through joint providership of OhioHealth and Orthopedic ONE.
- OhioHealth is accredited by the Ohio State Medical Association to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians. OhioHealth designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Physical Therapy: This program is being reviewed for 6.5 hours of continuing education units by the Ohio Chapter of American Physical Therapy Association.
- NATA BOC: OhioHealth Sports Medicine are recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. and approves this activity for 6.5 hours of continuing education credit.
Click here to download a copy of the course brochure.
Each attendee will receive 2 tickets to that evening’s Crew SC game.