At Orthopedic ONE, we help our patients pursue better lives, ONE story at a time. Whether you want to compete at the top of your game, play with your grandkids, or simply enjoy a day without pain... This is where you go to get better.
The largest physician-owned orthopedic surgery practice in the state of Ohio with one priority: YOU.
Orthopedic ONE is the largest, physician-owned orthopedic surgery practice in Ohio. Representing 60 of the region’s top general and fellowship-trained orthopedic experts, more than 100 physical and occupational therapists, and a team of 600 caring associates dedicated to helping patients get better and get back to doing what they love.
You'll have access to the most diverse range of orthopedic specialties. That means you'll receive expert care from some of the most highly skilled orthopedic surgeons and fellowship-trained physicians in Columbus. More people trust Orthopedic ONE to provide musculoskeletal care than any other group practice in the central Ohio area. Why? Because our care and patient experience are award winning:
- 2016, 2017, and 2018 CBUS TOP PICK for Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy Practice
- Voted 2017-2018 Best Doctors in America 2015, 2016, 2017
- Columbus CEO Best of Business award for Best Orthopedic Practice and Best Physical Therapy 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Ranked in the *99th percentile for Patient Satisfaction among other orthopedic practices across the country
Orthopedic ONE has ten convenient physician clinics spanning the central Ohio footprint, and includes a robust and comprehensive therapy services ancillary, on-site fluoroscopy, EMG services, and convenient MRI suites. Orthopedic ONE physicians maintain hospital affiliations with two of the largest systems in Columbus, as well as independent ventures in area ambulatory surgery centers.
Covering every area of orthopedic expertise, sub-specialties include:
The physicians and staff at Orthopedic ONE are committed to providing the highest quality musculoskeletal care available in Columbus and the surrounding regions of central Ohio. As a physician owned practice, we retain the ability to do what’s best for the patient - providing the highest quality of care and service, while keeping costs low.
When appropriate, we begin with a conservative approach to treatment. These non-surgical treatments may include physical therapy and exercise, anti-inflammatory drugs, or steroid injections. When surgery is necessary, experience is an important consideration.
Each year, our physicians perform more than
- 6,000 Knee Replacement Surgeries
- 3,000 Hip Replacement Surgeries
- 3,500 Arthroscopic Knee Surgeries (ACL, MCL, PCL and Patella repair)
- 3,000 Planter Fasciitis Treatments
- 2,500 Carpal Tunnel Repair and Treatments
- 2,000 Rotator Cuff Repair Surgeries
- 700 Hip Arthroscopy Procedures
- 1,800 Spinal Decompression Surgeries
- 7,000 Spine Injections for treatment of back pain
This list includes only some of the most common orthopedic procedures. Your surgeon will evaluate your unique condition, present you with a range of considerations, and will recommend treatment options for a positive outcome and sustainable remedy to your condition or injury.
*According to Press Ganey Orthopedic Forum patient satisfaction benchmark data 2014-2017